- RSS Channel Showcase 2655934
- RSS Channel Showcase 6872136
- RSS Channel Showcase 2024012
- RSS Channel Showcase 4560841
Articles on this Page
- 05/17/11--19:44: _Nokia’s N9 seen in ...
- 04/15/12--23:16: _Google fined $25,00...
- 09/01/13--01:43: _Asus teases a new t...
- 12/06/13--22:20: _FTC finds popular f...
- 05/16/14--22:34: _FCC’s net neutralit...
- 01/24/17--08:30: _Trump appoints Ajit...
- 04/04/17--02:30: _Donald Trump signs ...
- 09/29/17--03:04: _Apple responds to F...
- 10/03/17--20:07: _Indian-American Aji...
- 12/15/17--01:23: _Well done India, yo...
- 05/17/11--19:44: Nokia’s N9 seen in brief teaser video
- 05/16/14--22:34: FCC’s net neutrality vote evokes mixed worldwide reactions
- 01/24/17--08:30: Trump appoints Ajit Pai to head communications agency
- 09/29/17--03:04: Apple responds to FCC, says iPhone 7, iPhone 8 don’t have FM radios
- 10/03/17--20:07: Indian-American Ajit Pai to continue as FCC Chairman for second term
Nokia’s N9 handset has made a brief cameo via a one-minute, official-looking video clip. What do we learn from said video? Not a heck of a lot. What we do see is a 12-megapixel camera complete with Carl Zeiss optics flash before our eyes, and th...
Google has been imposed a fine of $25,000 by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) as the Internet giant collected personal information without seeking any official permission from the authority via its Street View Project. According to FCC, Google deliberately didn’t cooperate with the authority and refused to reveal the names of its engineers associated with […]
With only days to the IFA, manufacturers are taking the teaser path to give an idea of what they are going to launch at the event. Sony has teased the Xperia Z1 via its #bestofSony campaign, Samsung announced that it will be launching the Galaxy Gear smartwatch and Galaxy Note III at the event and LG outright announced […]
A popular flashlight Android app with an installed base of between 50 million and 100 million users has also been collecting personal data including location and device ID and sharing it with advertisers even for users who had opted out, the Federal Trade Commission found. GoldenShores Technologies, LLC, the developer behind the “Brightest Flashlight Free” app that […]
The FCC has reportedly voted to accept “Protecting and Promoting the Open Internet,” a provisional set of rules meant to protect net neutrality, evoking a wide range of reactions worldwide. According to the BBC, the controversial proposals have drawn an unprecedented level of scrutiny to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) and its vote, which was […]
President Donald Trump has appointed Ajit Pai to head the powerful US communications regulatory agency, becoming the third Indian American picked for key positions in his administration. Pai, 44, will be the Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), the federal authority regulating cellphone spectrum and services, radio, television, phone, internet and satellite and cable. […]
After his press secretary blasted it as an example of rampant government overreach, President Donald Trump has signed a bill into law that could eventually allow internet providers to sell information about their customers’ browsing habits. The bill scraps a Federal Communications Commission online privacy regulation issued in October to give consumers more control over […]
In the midst of terrible hurricanes occurring in the US, Apple is currently under fire for not activating the FM radio chip on iPhones. Ajit Pai, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has been constantly urging Apple to do the needful so that affected people can be aware and informed via broadcasts when cellular […]
The US Senate has approved the nomination of Indian American Ajit Varadaraj Pai for a second term as the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) Chairman. Pai, whose term was to end later this year, was reappointed on Monday for a five-year term after getting a majority of 52-41, with most of the Democrats voting against him […]
The online world’s popular principle of net neutrality suffered a major setback in the United States. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) voted 3-2 to repeal an Obama-era net neutrality rules that imposed restrictions on U.S. broadband providers to prioritize one service’s data over another. What exactly is net neutrality? For starters, it’s a principle that […]